Digital Trike develops strategically driven, innovative and robust websites, mobile apps and custom software. We are passionate in helping startups and corporations alike to increase their bottom line through better use of technology to simplify, facilitate or enhance their systems... but it only begins with people like you!
Do you enjoy prospecting, developing new relationships, researching potential markets or closing deals? Do you think the world could be a better place if only you could make a difference? Well if you do, you are in for a treat. Your aspirations matter just like everyone on the team - so let's join forces!
What we care about
Can you meet the following requirements?
- 2+ years of experience selling technology products
- Outstanding ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Exceptional listening and verbal/written communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating 6-figure contracts
- Expansive network of corporate clients
- Experience with CRM
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- General knowledge and understanding of marketing
- Have a valid driver's license to travel to client locations
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
What you should care about
Could handle the following?
- Identify, forge, develop and maintain client relationships to enable continued rapid growth of Digital Trike
- Manage and track a growth pipeline of startups and corporations alike
- Prepare, negotiate and close contracts
- Produce, organize and maintain internal and external sales and marketing materials such presentation decks, case studies, etc
- Maintain accurate record of all sales activities
- Provide event production and logistical support
- Work a flexible schedule with some occasional overnight travel
- Work with operational team to meet client needs
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis in identifying new markets and industry sectors
- Maintain high ethical standards in dealing with sensitive data
- Accomplish other duties or collaborate with team as needed
It's set! Apply with us.
If you meet the requirements and can handle the potential responsibilities, apply here! We can't wait to meet and get to know you.
Yes, we offer a great compensation plan!
Starting salary at $35,000 + Commission
Successful employees average $50,000-$70,000 per year
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Paid (100% covered) health insurance for employee and all of their dependents
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Professional development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year